Thursday, April 27, 2006

I changed the song of my blog!!!

Guys, I changed the song of my blog!!! Pls try playing it and tagged if u can hear the song. Thanks. It is a muz to tagged even if u cant hear the song!!! Visit my blog if u wanna hear really nice songs. Hahaz....

I think i am dying soon...i dun seem to have the motivation to work hard. I have been slacking since the start of the term. Until now, i have sat for 3 tests. Chinese have always been my strongest subjest, but do u know how much i got for my chinese lit, i got a mere eleven, over twenty.

'Aiyah, can pass good liao mah, he think he very clever meh...like this for his standard quite good liao lah' Readers of my blog exclaimed.

Okay, i know i not clever but chinese has always been my best subject, u know!! Then i got sucj low marks for my test. But something comforting is that it is my first chinese lit test, and i haven done chinese lit b4. Oh yeah, like i have mentioned above, i sat for 3 tests and i am going to flunk the other two---chem and maths. Though i haven got back the papers, but i am sure i am going to flunk them esp chem, coz i dun even know how to do. I tried studying but i juz dunno why i couldn do the test. How am i going to promote j2!!! Perhaps jc really isn the right choice for me!!

No comments: