Sorry if u have been constantly following my blog..though i think no one does that...hahahaz.
I really dun have the time to blog..and even if i blog, it's gonna be abt my school work and tests. I am sure u will be bored to death!! Wonder when my blog will return as a hit...or was it even a hit before! Hahaz...nvm leh, i juz feel that it was a hit last time. Personally, i think it was a hit when i publish posts abt my brain and kidney aching. Hahaz....I think everyone loves to see me suffer!!!
Think i got to stop blogging for a while coz my life is really boring and i have nothing to blog abt. But do visit my blog coz i am sure i will be back very soon. Zhan hui, Melvin and me are going to stop blogging for some time. So that left us with eileen's blog!! Eileen, Jia YOu!!! We will always remain as the blogger's gang. Hahaz!!! I know Zhan Hui is gonna say...omg who is in the same gang as you!! Hahaz...i dun care. I juz think we are in the same gang!! Cannot meh! Hahaz...omg...i am really childish!!
Guys, i assure you that i will return soon. But i wonder who cares if i returns!! Hahaz.....
See everyone soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment