I have found interest in blogging again!!
I dun know why but i just happen to like blogging again..i guess i am insane. Fancy myself blogging twice in 2 weeks..i would never have done so for the past few months. Today...i gonna blog abt some very lang man de lines....But guys, if u happen to find it blind(Xia) or boring....blame it on yourself!! Blame yourself for being such a emtionless creature..hahaz....
So come on guys...follow me now into The World of Emotions..In chinese, we call it Gan Xin Shi Jie...hahaz...Sorry if sound a little awful and xia...just bear with it...hahaz
Source:Yi Xiang
One day, girl ask boy: Dun you feel tired??
Boy replys: Huh??
Girl says I mean dun you feel tired??
Boy is puzzled---he doesn understand what girl is trying to say..
Girl then says coz u have been running through my head...
Omg...dun u think it is very lang man....hahaz!! Cannot say no hor!!! Okay lah...i admit i also think is quite blind(xia)...but if someone say this to you..wouldn u be really touched...guys...if the response for this lang man lines is overwhelming...i will consider blogging more...hahaz...but i doubt it will be loh....hahax
No comments:
Post a Comment