I almost died from laughing when Jianrong told me that he need a counseller badly.
Reason: He was really stressed out with all the tests and homework. And I was even told that once-happy-go-lucky Stephanie was seen mumbling to herself incoherently. "Gosh!! So SErious!!!" was what i exclaim.
Anyway, incoherent means to speak in a way that couldn be understood, because you are drunk or feeling a strong emotion etc. HAHaz..Amazed? Learn that guys!!
But little did i knew that stress from a neighbourhood JC came only a week later than a top 5 JC. HAhaz...
ANd things hasn been smooth for me since the start of year. Wahhh..I cant concentrate on my homework and tests. And i even forgot the password for my NS registration. OMG!~! You guys gonna visit me in jail soon. I have called for a restart of my account and they promise to send me a letter of confirmation in 3 days time. BUt It is the fourth day today!! And the letter was nowhere to be seen. WTF!!! And the deadline is 14/2/07. WTF!!! Juz a few days more from now...I guess i gonna be dead by then.
Okay..time to move on. Last week, we had a peep at YiLOng's work. THis week, it's gonna be mine!!!
In contrast to his marvellous work. this was mine
OMG!!! What a 佳作!! HAhaz.. Both YiLong and my work was shown to the H1 students okay!!!
I am famous!!! HAhaz...
Okay, i gtg.
Signing off / 2.51pm / 4.2.07
No comments:
Post a Comment