Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Sin

Have you guys once commited a sin?

I have!!! HAhaz....

When i was in my primary school, my family often visits the temple. We didn went there to pray. Instead, we brought along bread to feed the fishes in the pond. This was because my auntie often left us breads that are approaching the expiry date since she was working in a bread shop. Of course, we will try to finish the bread but sometimes, we really cant finish them.

Thus, we will feed the fishes in the temple with the bread.

The sinful thing isn us feeding the fishes in the temple with bread that had expired for a day or two, but me trying to catch the fishes in the temple.

After weeks of feeding, i soon noticed a really cute goldfish swimming in a small pond. It was really huge and cute!!

So, i harboured an evil thought.

I waited patiently for the moment. Soon, there was no one around. I took a plastic bag and tried capturing the fish. However, the fish swam really fast despite being a little obese. But with the help of my family members, we still manage to get the goldfish into the plastic bag.

Don't you guys agree that the powerful resistance put up by the goldfish serve as a warning for us to stop our evil acts?

But apparently, we didn.

When we returned home, i placed the goldfish in my fish tank with my kois. Surprisingly, the goldfish kept a distance from the kois.

You know what i did?

I knocked on the wall of the fish tank, forcing the goldfish or the kois to swim close to one another!!!!!

Seriously, i am filled with remorse now.

After days, i found that the goldfish was injured. Some of it's scales was badly torn. A sense of guilt seized me. I immediately seek the help of Jennifer. For those who don't know, Jennifer is a classmate of mine who lives nearby me.

Since she was rearing goldfish, i suggested bringing that goldfish to her house. And she agreed.

After days, all my kois died. Jennifer's goldfish couldn survive the ordeal too.

Last but not least, the cute goldfish perished too.

Trust me, i regret my actions in the past now.

I hereby apologises to all the gods and fishes in the temple. Pls forgive me~.

I hope to visit the temple soon to apologise for my deeds.

Anyone coming along? HAhaz....

Anyway, i wanna thank Melvin, Mei Qing and XueTing for their love and care on msn. I am really glad that you guys care even for the slightest thing of mine.

Thanks!!

Once again, anyone accompanying me to the temple? Hahaz

Bye!!!

No comments: