Sorry for not updating my blog for a real long time!!! HAHa. I am basically rotting at home everyday. Yesh~!! Everyday!!
HAha...A photo that was taken from stomp. Gosh!!! Our foriegn workers~~!!!Seriously, i don't understand why our Singapore government wants to relax the immigration laws to let thousands of foreigners flocking into our countries, ESP THE PRC!!!
ACtually, i don't mind them coming into our country if they only make up a minority of our population. But the problem now is THERE ARE SIMPLE TOO MANY PRCS!!!!
YOu see them everywhere!!! EVERYWHERE!!!! MArkets, MRT(ESP BOON LAY), SCHools, Your HDB, On buses...OMG!!! You can spot them EVERYWHERE!!!!
Personally, i think it's a dilution of culture. I want my Singlish instead of some accented CHinese. HAHa....Oh yeah, they love to speak loudly.
I think PRCS should all 入乡随俗!!! Seriously, if you can speak like 汤灵伊, i believe that the discrimination will be much much much lesser.
Okay, enought on the topic of PRCS!
Tomorrow, we are all going to receive our results!!! AHHHH!!!!!!
Friends, pls DO NOT SMS ME to enquire about my results.
I promise i will NOT REPLY to any of you. HAHa....
After collecting my results, i will probably rush home and sleep till the next morning. It will be a dream and i will apply for SIM the next morning. HAHa..
OKay, it's time to go. Byebye
No comments:
Post a Comment