Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Camp=New Begining

Hello, Everyone.

This week, i was posted to my new camp. I will be in that camp for the rest of my army life so i am trying my very best to get use to life there. Apparently, i was down with fever on tuesday, wednesday and thursday. So, i get to book on thursday to rest at home. Haha..But that's nothing to be happy about. I am missing lessons and i am really afraid that i won't be able to catch up when i join back this monday. Hiaz...

Okay, enough of these shit!

I have something joyous to share. If you guys are sharp enough, you would have notice that my article is once again published in I-weekly! Yay!!!


WooHoo, this means that i am a step closer to being a journalist!! Yesh!!

How i wish i can attend school now!! ARgh!!!

Whenever my dad drives me to camp, the car will bypass Ntu. I will look with envy as those under graduates stood at the bus stops to wait for their buses. OMG!!! How carefree life can be!!! Haha..

Anyway, for those who didn manage to get yourself a copy of I-weekly, i shall publish my work here too.

本地娱乐圈阴盛阳衰的现象

看了上一期《i周刊》里的自由论,我十分赞同作者的看法。新加坡演艺圈里阴盛阳衰的情况也太严重了吧!从张惠玉那个era开始,似乎都是女生在称霸整个演艺圈。我还记得那个时候还盛起了一股“姐级排名”的风潮。郑惠玉,范文芳,郭淑贤,郭妃丽,陈毓芸,这五位当时的姐级人物可以说是歌影视三栖发展,个个都有机会发专辑,有些演电影,有些更尝试进军台湾市场呢!当时,还像也只有李南星和李名顺二人能与她们分庭抗礼吧。现在,七公主之间的竞争更是激烈,媒体们时不时便会来个“大评比”。反观的,男艺人方面却迟迟未见一个能与七公主平起平坐的公子,这情况确实有点令人担忧。

其实,从当年的四大天王,小虎队,草蜢到今天的F4,周杰伦,棒棒堂男孩和飞轮海,亚洲一直都是男偶像的天下。所以,本地娱乐圈这个女星独占鳌头的现象确实有点令人不解。我想这或许与本地的电视连续剧有很大的关系吧。新传媒制作的多部剧集都似乎以女人为主题。更糟的是,最容易捧红年轻偶像的青春偶像剧也全都是以女生为主角。《任我遨游》以游泳女队为主角,即将上映的《球爱大战》也很巧的以沙滩排球女队为主题。若新传媒在不捧红一些年轻男星,观众们恐怕还要看到更多的老少配了!

Apparently, some changes were made when they published my article.

But what makes me fuming mad was that there was some mistakes in the article they had published!!! Come on, readers are going to think that it's me who made the mistake. Darn shit!!!

But nvm la, at least i got the prize. Haha...

Bye!!!!

No comments: