My previous computer is damaged!!! The mother board was burned!!! HAha.
I am now using the new com that i have brought. I need time to retrieve all the date, photos, songs and chinese essays from my previous com before i can churn entries. Haha.
Darn!!! I haven even blog about my birthday!! HAha..
Anyway, i am wondering if i should have my braces on now?!?!
Initially, i wanted to have the braces on only when i am about to ord. However, one of my friends mentioned that i should have it on now since i am in the army now. He mentioned that having braces on make everyone look ugly. Furthermore, the braces will result in my bad pronunciation of words!!!
Darn!!! SEE~~!!!!

Fucking ugly right!!!
However, if i have the braces on now, there will be times when i have to tighten them. Hearing from some of my friends, tightening them will cause extreme pain for the next few days and consuming of solid food is almost impossible! Here, the problem comes!!! I cannot afford to be picky because i will be eating in camp!!!
Hiaz!!!! HOw?!?!
Friends, advices pls!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment