Friday, June 04, 2010

Results!!!

Friends, today was the day of my competition.

Well, i didn really do very well. Hahaha.

Just as i had expected, i failed terribly for my talent segment. Hahaha.


This was the complimentary gift that every contestant is entitled to. Hahaha. It's a electronic photo frame. I will need to figure out how this is going to work. Hahaha.

Anyway, i was third in the competition.

Meiqing mentioned that i looked rather unhappy when i went on to the stage to collect my award. Hahhaa. I wasn unhappy. I was a little dissapointed with myself then. Hahaha. I thought i could have done better.

Anyway, there was this journalist from NTU who approach me for an interview. Hahaha. Okay, don't read too much about it. I was interviewed because i was from NTU. Hahaha. I know I have not entered NTU but the organisers just introduce me as a NTU undergrad. hahah.

Apparently, she told me that i did rather well for the first segment but my talent segment was rather bad. Quite a few people from NTU came to me and told me that I did well for the first segment but for the second. Hahhaa.

Just a simple explaination of what the first segment is about. We are all assigned to a topic and the host will direct questions at us about the topic. We will need to speak our minds and the judges will judge on how well we speak. Well, i was much more confident about this segment right from the start. Hahaha. I don't want to sound boastful but i think that I speak rather well in Mandrain. Hahaha.

However, I knew that my talent will pale in comparison to the other contestants. Singing is boring and I cant sing well. The other contestants all had creative ideas on what they can perform. I was just too busy with work. Hahaha.

Okay, i got to admit that i was lazy. Hahaha.

Hahahaa..But i still got my $300 prize money!!! I really need that now because my braces treatment is cosing a bomb!!

Okay, enough about my competition.

I was watching the news when i suddenly saw that our MRT train was vandalised.


I know that the particular guy is commiting a crime but don't you guys think that the MRT train looks cool with the graffiti. Hahaha.

I think LTA should consider designing some of it's MRT trains. They should really consider designing a few of their trains as part of their efforts to support the Singapore Arts Festival. hahaha.

Hahaha. That was just a sudden thought.

Okay, i need to go. Bye.

1 comment:

Samantha (: said...

Congrats! Don't be too sad lar (: Go join some FOC kay don't keep being so stressed up with work!! (: