I will let the photos do the talking because I am rather tired of writing captions for every photo. Hahaha.
Well, here are the photos.










Well, there are actually much more photos but some were badly taken. Hahhaa.Overall, i think this China trip was really fun and I have made many good friends. On the last day of the camp, my friends all cried buckets of water! We exchanged hugs and we promised that we will keep in touch. I guess we are all so upset because we know that it will be really really difficult for us to meet again in future. Well, we are still chatting on Skype nowadays and I really hope that our friendship will last forever.
Even now, I still remember the late night chats that we had in the bedroom. I still remember how we escaped from the clutches of the Ang Mohs to have our very own "Asian" chat in Keiichi and Naoto's bedroom. I still remember the heart to heart talk at MacDonald's till the wee hours of the night with Naoto, Yoko and Rie. I still remember how wildly JooHee always dances to the rhythm. I still remember the tall mountains that we had to climb together. Hahaha. We really shared lots of happy memories.
One last photo that we took on the very last day. We didn sleep that night as some of us had to take the earliest flight at 7am from HuNan to BeiJing.

Friends forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment