Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Friends in Green

This afternoon, I was chatting about my army life with my classmates.

I find out that it's hard not to talk about army after being in it. Hahaha.

I chose this photo because I was from the batch that get to wear both types of uniforms. Hahaha.

I do agree that serving national service can be a waste of time but I am glad that I have completed it. Often, I listen to others talk about their experiences while giving their advices to me before I enlist. Now, it's my turn to talk about my experiences to my younger cousins before they enlist. Hahaha. I am also happy that I went through my 2 years of national service without "chao genging" except for a single day when I had live firing! Hahahaa. Lastly, I forged great friendships during my stay in the unit. I think our friendship is especially strong because we have been through hardships together. Even now, my army friends and I still talk about our outfields experiences! Ha. Oh yeah, i wont and cant forget my really dumb ps who always annoy me too! Hahaha.


A blury photo of my army friends and me.

Thanks for your gifts!! Hahaha.

Bye!

No comments: