If you are still thinking of getting braces, please watch this video!
This is a programme that got me so determined to get my braces done. In the show, the hosts discussed about the woes and happiness of having braces. They kept talking about how ugly a set of crooked teeth is! Hahaha. I went to the dentist the next day after I watched the show. Haha. See~!! That is the influencing power of the show! Apparently, I recommended Melvin to watch this show too. After watching, he decided to get his braces done too.
Braces need to be done on impulse. Just head to the dentist now and they can start you on your braces even on your first visit!!!! After you get your mould done on the first visit, there is no turning back because you have already paid for your first visit. Hahaha. Therefore, just head to the dentist now!!!
It's not that painful afterall. You will only feel the pain more the very first time you put on your braces. Subsequent visits will be less painful and the pain will go off in just 1 day time. Actually, I think that the extraction of the teeth hurts even more!!! hahaha.
Go get your braces done now!!!
You will look better with a set of beautiful teeth!!!
3 comments:
hahaha yes.
"need to be done on impulse", yah i totally agree.
when i went for my first consultation visit, i almost walked out of the clinic without getting the x-ray and getting the mould done.
i was thinking, i shouldn't think too much. so i walked back in and took the x-ray and got the mould done.
But i am still super afraid of the pain & everything :(
Melvin, I also did my braces on impulse! You really just need go for the first visit and everything will just continue from there.
Sister: Just go for it.
Post a Comment