Anyway, I got back one of my quiz and I got 9 marks.
Not out of 10. Not out of 15. Not out of 20.
It is over 25!!!
Fortunately, that test contributes to only 5% of the overall score. Hahaha.
I dont think my gpa will be high enough to allow me to apply for my exchange next year. Hahhaa.
It's okay. I can still visit Taiwan for a tour. Hahha.
My outfit for school yesterday.

Shirt From Ben Sherman
Jeans From Zara
Shoes From Converse (A birthday gift from my army friends)
Nothing special actually. Just felt like imitating Meiqing's blog entries previously! Hahhaa.
Why cant I imitate!!! We are best friends okay!!! Hahaha.
Bye~!!
4 comments:
I don't post such entry these days. Anyway, nice shirt.
I know. That is why i mentioned previously. Hahhaa.
Really? Do you really think that it's nice? Hahhaa.
I think it's nice too! haha
anyway, jiayou k! u know i bottomed my class for my accting quiz 1 la!!! that's the first time i've ever bottom the class for a test! :(
fortunately it's only 5%! HAHA..
LET'S JIAYOU!!!
Mich, I think everyone in Uni are so clever. It's hard to compete with them!
Post a Comment