My friend recommended me this video.
It's about senile dementia.
I thought it was rather touching despite the poor acting and language. Hahahaha.
Michelle, you need to watch this!!!
Michelle Lim Ai Yi, you must watch this!!!! Hahaha.
Because you will definitely tear!!! Hahha.
A few days ago, Mom went to Grandpa's house and she was told by the maid that there was one day when Grandpa asked her what was the time. After replying, Grandpa said that he need to rush off to a place. Apparently, my grandpa told the maid that he needs to go over to kindergarden opposite his home to fetch my brother and me home. This was what he always did when my brother and I were young. My grandpa is diagnosed with mild senile dementia now.
Felt a little upset when my mom told me about this.
Anyway, I think Iam going to be kicked out of school soon. Hahhaa. I am practically just watching videos everyday. Hahaha.
Bye.
3 comments:
omggggg...ong jiayang! that's indeed a very touching video!! tear-jerker :(
Hahaha...Did you cry?
Please ask your sister to watch the video too. Hahhaa.
who's that awesome dude that introduce you this video? lol
Post a Comment