It's okay. I will try my best for my final term. I will work hard to catch up with my friends during the recess week.
Ehhh....I hope i will.
Anyway, I think i am a little obsessed with My Beautiful Diary. Hahha.
My Beautiful Diary, more popularly known as 我的美丽日记, is actually the name for a face mask from Taiwan. This face mask is rather popular among many Singaporeans.
I will always ask my friend to bring this face mask back for me whenever they visit Taiwan. This is because the face masks are much cheaper in Taiwan. A box of face mask only cost $10 in Taiwan but it cost $14.50 in Singapore.
Okay, i admit that it is not lots of money but I think you can save quite a bit if you buy in bulk. Hahah.
I am getting so many of my friends to get the face masks back for me till I think I am having too much of it now. Hahaha.
This is the amount of 我的美丽日记 i have!!
Personally, I like the aloe vera face mask because it is really mild and it moisturise the skin. A few of my friends also prefer the aloe vera face masks to other flavours. If you are wondering which flavour of face mask to begin with, start with the aloe vera one.
My friends also recommended me to try the bird nest face mask.
I just got my friend to get me a box of it. I will get to try it soon. Hahha.
Actually, I am rather surprised when some of my friends are rather shocked that I actually uses face masks to care for my skin.
Ehhh..this is already the 21st century. Even man needs to take care of their skin. I seriously dont see any problem with it.
Seriously, i dont see any significant improvement in my skin after using the face masks but I guess it helps psychologically. Hahaha. Anyway, I believe i will look more youthful than my peers of the same age in future if I uses it more often now. I think it is definitely of some help because 牛尔老师 recommended all his viewers to use face masks for their skin.
He is very proficient in his field~!! Hahaha.
Anyway, I always get bad remarks when I have really bad acne previously. It is still not really good but it is much better now. I remember people calling me "moh peng" and there were a few who compared me with Mark Lee too. I was always asked to take better care of my skin when I had really bad skin last time.
So, why cant I be taking care of my skin. I dont wish to be called names again!! Wahhhhh~!!!! Hahaha.
Anyway, this proves that you cant please everyone. Just be yourself.
4 comments:
Study, study, study!
omg i havent tried the best nest one before. GIVE ME SOME
Yihan: Thanks. I will study hard during the recess week.
Jeron: I shall give you 2 pieces of the bird nest mask. Please give me your clothes! Hahaha.
HAHAHA one for one exchange, ok on!
Post a Comment