I have faced skin problems since I was around 16 and it just got worst when I entered the army.
After I ord, my doctor from National Skin Centre recommended me to take a kind of antibiotics. My skin condition was really bad when I had just ord. Fortunately, the antibodies worked and my skin improved.
Apparently, my friends have also complemented that my skin has improved recently.
However, I am completing my course soon.
I am just left with this.
The antibiotics that savalge my bad skin condition.
However, i am afraid that once i stopped my course, my skin conditions will revert back to the past. I really dont wish to have bad skin again.
Nowadays, I get really paranoid whenever my face feel a slight itch. I will feel that I have a pimple outbreak! Hahaha.
Furthermore, my doctor have told me that one will normally not see an outbreak 1 or 2 months after you first complete the course.
That scare me even more.
That meant that I will experience my pimple outbreak when I am in Taiwan if I can successfully go for my exchange.
OMG!!!! I dont want Taiwanese to feel that Singaporeans have bad skin!!!
I really hope that nothing happens after I finish my course.
Please pray for me!
Anyway, I went to NSC today and I enquired about the laser treatment.
Apparently, i was told that I can only undergo the laser treatment 6 months after I complete my course. Furthermore, I can only go for the laser treatment if there is no outbreaks anymore.
I will need around 3 treatments.
HOWEVER,
my doctor also mentioned that the skin of my face will never be able be like that of my arm.
OMG!!!
SADDENING.
DEVASTATED.
Hahaha. The laser treatments can only reduce the scars and the redness!!!
Neverthess, I am still going to do it next year if everything goes fine. Hahahhaa.
Friends, please pray for me.
1 comment:
Scary sia the laser treatment~
CO2 lasers are used in industries to cut metal one leh~LOL!But the treatment one is of lower intensity lah~However,I still think it's not good for the skin~shooting laser beam onto human tissue,very painful!Drink a lot of milk lah jy~
Post a Comment