Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Taiwan Exchange Trip Part 1

Took a 7.10am flight to Taiwan this morning. I felt really tired throughout the whole flight because I didn sleep a single bit the night before.




This is my first time travelling on my own. It's quite interesting. I have been asking for directions the whole morning.



The Taiwan guide~!!




I practically slept throughout the whole flight. I got myself a phone card the moment I alight and head for Taizhong train station.




I was too busy throughout the whole journey to actually take any photos.




Waiting for my train. The ticket cost me NT500~~~!!!! Fortunately, the train was really fast!!



In the train. The train is spacious and clean.

I reached Taizhong station at 2.35pm and Miss Liao Chih Yun and her aunt came to pick me. After a short trip, I was at her home.



This is me with my huge luggage!!!

This is the room that Liao had prepared for me.









Shagged~~!! After all the travelling.




Went touring around her neighbourhood.




And I saw big padi fields!




Hahaa. I changed into my home clothes immediately because it was really hot. Temperatures were around 33 to 35 degrees Celsius.



Took a photo by the road!!









Ms Liao and Me with our pokka dot umbrella~~!!




OMG!!! It's really hot now and I cant wait for autumn to come!!!




More updates soon~~!!

6 comments:

Melvin said...

your outfit looks the same as the one you wore the night before. :/

mich said...

Lol! I noticed that too :/

Jiayang said...

Melvin/Michelle, I wore the same thing because all the clothes have already been packed into my luggage! Hahaha.

Huiyi said...

u are making me so so so jealous! i hate you!!

Mei Qing said...

It must be a really interesting experience for you. It's so cool to travel alone.

Jiayang said...

Huiyi: Your time will come soon. I am saving Taipei for all of you!!! Come quickly.

Meiqing: Thanks. You take care of yourself too.