Last wednesday was Teacher's Day and we did not have to attend school.
My Taiwanese friend invited us to his home in Taoyuan.
Camwhore while waiting for the others in the canteen.
Took the high speed rail for the second time. These are all the exchange students from Asia, excluding those from China.
Some of them were really excited because this was their first time taking the high speed rail.
From left: Hanki from Korea, Ah Kit from HK, Me from Singapore, DongYuan from Taiwan.
Zoe and Jackie from HK
Took some random photos along the way. Hahaha.
Finally, we reach DongYuan's housing estate. It seemed like I had returned to Singapore because the whole area just looked like a housing estate in Boon Lay or Jurong.
Took a photo with Suyeong and Hanki from Korea..
Ah Kit wants me to take a photo of him.
After leaving our stuff in his room, he brought us to the facilities room and we played pool and table tennis.
After some time, we decided to head to a restaurant for dinner. It was so nice of his father to send us all to the dining place. It was even nicer of him to pick the tab for us!! HAHHA. Dinner wasn that cheap!!!
The dinner was sumptous and I was really full. Look at the amount of food we had~!!
Last but not least, we took a group photo with his parents!!!
A big thank you to his parents. They even treat us to fruits after we had our dinner!!
Updates
The weather in HsinChu is crazy. On some days, it will be really warm but on some days, it will be really cooling.
The winds in HsinChu are really really strong and my hair will be blown messy by the strong winds. My hairline is always exposed~!!! Hahaha!! You really wont know how strong the winds are in HsinChu. Sometimes, I feel that I am suspended around 5cm above the room. YES!! THE WINDS ARE THAT STRONG!!! One day, I will take a video and post it on my blog.
This time it's for real that I need to draw out more money from the ATM. I have been in Taiwan for only slightly more than a month and I spend almost 46000NT~!!!!!! OMG!!! I am only left with 3000NT now~!!!
I really think that I will spend more than $6000 for my exchange!!
No comments:
Post a Comment