OMG~!
It has been a long time since I last update my blog.
This happens when everything becomes a routine. I am now too tired to take photos. Haha.
I am starting to miss home! My family is visiting soon. Woo~~!! They are bringing me lots of stuff.
Anyway, my group of friends and I went to 雾社 2 weeks ago.
If you are wondering what 雾社 is, it used to be the place where the aboriginal people of Taiwan lived.
This is our 民宿~!
Okay, photos time~!!
We are trying to imitate the sculptures behind us. We played the game of scissors paper stone to decide who will be the dog~!! Haha.
Before leaving the 民宿 for the national park, we posed for photos.
The scenery from the 民宿~!
In the national park.....
The scenery in the photos may look really beautiful but it's actually rather boring. I think we can find better scenery in Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. Hahaha. However, I was down with a bad flu that day and that's perhaps why I didn had the mood to admire the scenery around me. I kept sneezing!
The famous bridge in the national park!
After visiting the national park, we had lunch. The aboriginal people treated us to lunch.
The scenery from the restaurant.
Having fun with my friends. It has been a long time since the Asian gang went out together!
Anyway, I am spending hell lots of money and I dont know where I am spending them on! Haha. The weather in HsinChu is crazy. Okay. This is probably the 5th time I am saying this. Haha. Even though it may be autumn now, I can still clad in my summer wear on some days. However, it can be really cooling at times too. Haha.
I bought my coat on Friday. Haha. It is really a waste of money because I definitely cant use it in Singapore. However, this will just be the one and only piece of winter wear that I am going to buy. Hahaha. I think I can survive through winter!
Decided to continue this entry. Went to taipei with Hanki and Ah Kit.
Just some photos to sum up the whole trip. Haha.
After seeing these photos, I guess it's clear to all that cardigans are guys best accessories during autumn!!
It is time to get one if you still dont have one!!
I need to get back to my report now!! Haha. Bye.










2 comments:
The scenery in the picture looks pretty. Is the place near 新竹?
Meiqing: No. It is in TaiChung.
Post a Comment