Sunday, May 27, 2012

Company Retreat

It has been a long time since I last updated my blog. I am currently really busy with my work. I am now in KL for my company retreat.

Even though it was named as a company retreat, we are actually in KL for our meeting!!


The student leaders from RV are here for the meeting.

Took TigerAir to KL.




My really high class hotel room. I am sharing the room with the male student leaders from RV because I am the only male colleague from my company.




Went downtown in the night with my colleagues!!!

It was fine. The malls just look the same to that of Singapore.



More updates about my company retreat!


I need to take my bath now!! I need to go to bed because we will have a whole day of meetings tomorrow!

4 comments:

Melvin said...

wah so good! can go overseas for work.

Jiayang said...

OMG! Melvin, thanks for supporting my blog!!

Melvin said...

seems like u've decided to stay with ur blogger blog..

Jiayang said...

Yeah! The others are too hard to use!