Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Been To The Place Closest To Heaven Part 3

 After our lunch on the 2nd day, we continue to tour around Shangri-la!

How about giving visiting Shangri-La hotel in Shangri-la!

Yes! We did that!

The hotel was really gorgeous! The rooms were really really spacious!!!!! Unfortunately, I didn took any photos of the room! Hahha. 

However, here are some of the photos that we took along  the way. 




The view from the hotel lobby!



The whole room just seem felt like a kingdom to me! It was really spacious! We went crazy in the rooms and started to role play as kings and queens because the arrangement and the design of the furniture seems similar to that in the forbidden city! Hahha.



Hahha. I believe you can see that we are really happy too!!

There was a trail starting from the hotel leading to a wide patch of grassland! Haha. I didn take many photos as I am not exactly a scenery person! I prefer to shop more! Haha. 

Furthermore, I was busy avoiding the cow dungs on the ground!! Hahaha. However, the scenery was really breathtaking!! Take a look at the photos. 

Photo credits to Yilong

Photo credits to Yilong

Photo credits to Yilong

Photo credits to Yilong


They started to got crazy! HAHHA!

Photo credits to Yilong

That night, we had a really sumptuous dinner and we went singing K! Haha. 

The next morning, we had breakfast and we took a photo with our newly made friends who went singing k with us. 


To be honest, we didn really speak. HAHAHA. 

 After breakfast, we went visiting the Potatso Nature Park. 

Camwhored! 

More cows!!!



Pretty ladies from my company!




The girls did this pose while many looked on! Hahah.  


Whatever the girls did, the guys had to better it. 

And so...

We did so too!


Cute~!!

WOOOO~!






I really really like this photo alot!! It was really candid!


Power rangers gave us the inspiration!


Photo credits to Yilong


Photo credits to Yilong

Photo credits to Yilong

HAHAH. I look so cute in the last photo!!!

Look out for the next entry!!

1 comment:

yl said...

you didn't mention our 新加坡合唱团!! haha