Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Omg!!!!

I am really pissed off by the one of the gal in my class!!! And I mean it!! SHe is so childish and disgusting!! And i cant stand any longer being in the same class with her!! Someone help me pls!!

Wonder what happen to me these few days!! My head and kidney hurts a lot the day before and yesterday. i am really afraid that i will die....or even worse...get kidney failure!! Pray hard that i will forever be so healthy living....Friends..pray for me too!!! Thanks to those who cared for me when i send you the sms. Thanks!!! But u know what Jie Hui told me....she told me to go to die lah....Guess she think i am joking...coz i everytime joke mah....but it was really pain that day loh....

Friends....Look!! I have a tagboard liao. Even non bloggers can leave comments now..All thanks to zhan hui...!! But i still need a really nice blogskin....Melvin...i am hinting strongly....hahaz....

Really miss the days in Fuhua.....hope to catch up with all my best friends soon......

No comments: