Thursday, March 02, 2006

I finally have a blogskin!!!

Omg!!! My new blogskin!!! So nice hor!!! Hahaz....muz thank zhan hui for this!!! At least i get to see my blogskin before i die...hahaz......But Melvin....i still want my blogskin!!!

Haven go and see the doctor abt my headache...i guess i will go and see the doctor this weekend if it persists. Thanks for your comments hor...zhan hui...i will remember to check for hard solid objects. And eileen, when is your birthday...june izzt....like too far liao leh....maybe i wun live that long...hahaz!! But anyway, once again, a big thanks to all my friends who have showed concern and showered me with love...hahaz...sounds really mushy....

Wanna say sorry to Xt, Jr and Michelle. I know they have been trying hard to ask me out for old friends gathering. I really want to...but sorry...i have my own difficulties. I think u all know abt my ah gong. My parents got to go and see him everyday. Sometimes, i will join them and even if i dun...i need to stay at home and take care of my sis and the house.....hope you will all understand. Thanks...

No comments: