Monday, August 28, 2006

Chesse Fries Pls!!!

" Can i have the student meal. Chicken burger for me pls. Hmm..and i would like to change the fries to cheese fries. Thanks"

"OKay, sure. Wait a minute, Sir"

The waitress returned with the twisters( The new kind of fries that Macdonalds introduce lately) and i was puzzled. So i decided to kindly repeat my order for her.

"Sorry, i want to change the fries to cheese fries."

"Huh" The waitress thought she had heard wrongly

"I mean i want to change the fries to cheese fries."

The malay girl smiled and replied, " Sorry, we don't have cheese fries here."

Taken aback, i paused for a moment before regaining my thoughts.

OMG!!! I was at Macdonalds and i actually requested for cheese fries. What the hell!! Supid me!! Cheese fries is only available in KFC leh!! Argh!! That malay girl will surely tell this story to her friends abt a stupid guy who REPEATEDLY ordered cheese fries from her. Hahaz!!

So paiseh!! So malu!! Hahaz...I guess my mind wasn really okay then...

Signing off....12.57pm, 28 Aug(The day when i was down with fever, flu and cough!! Poor me!!)

No comments: