Saturday, August 05, 2006

Woo!!!!

Woo!!!!

Exams have ended!!

Even though i know i wun be doing well, but i am just glad that they have finally ended. No More Chinese Lit for me....at least for now...

Change the song of my blog again. "Yong Gan" by Ah Mei Zhang Hui Mei. A really nice song, hope all of u will like it.

Actually, i am really running out of ideas of what to blog, and i refuse to blog abt this at first. But my loyal readers are yearning for more entries of mine..Aren you?? Hahaz!! Okay..i know i am just thinking too much.

I went to orchard with Jin Hua and JianRong today. Coz JianRong was really late, so we waited for him at the exit of the MRT station. Just then, 2 girls came up to Jin Hua and me. I thought they wanted to 'psycho' us into buying something for some kind of charity...hahaz...and i will definately reject them!! Hahaz...

But u know what!! Their words stunned me!! Hahaz...

I guess this was roughly what they said....

" Hello, we are from the modeling agency. We are talent scouting for models. Are u 2 youngsters??"

We nodded our heads in astonishment...

"Oh..Are u 2 interested in joining our modeling agency. We will offer you fashion tips and photo shoots. These will all be free!!"

WHAT THE HELL!!!

I know we 2 are handsome, but not that handsome rite...hahaz...!!!! And Of course, we rejected them!! We told them we were not interested!!!

I was thinking perhaps they wanted Jin Hua to join their agency. But they were afraid that i might be really devastated. So they decided to do me a favour by asking to tag along..hahaz...!! I am really so not proud of this incident!! In fact, i felt humilated!! Hahaz..Even though i was joke that i am 'shuai' But deep in my heart, i know i am not loh!! Argh!! It must be a scam!! Hahaz...they will demand thousands of dollars if we really wanted the photo shoot!!!

After we rejected them. The 2 gals went to a guy behind us who looks exactly like someone involved in heavy drugs trafficking..hahaz..And i was utterly convinced that it must be a scam!!

Okay...time to sign off

23.41 Saturday 5/8/06

No comments: