Friday, December 22, 2006

When i was just a baby boy

I have offically reach my "PIn Jing" in blogging!! Wahhh..So, i shall let the pictures do the blogging instead.

Wanna thanks Melvin for contributing to this entry of mine..

When i was just a baby boy...


I was SoO cute!! HAhaz...

Me and my Ah Gong. My Ah Gong was still living with us when i was born. But when i started going to Kindergarden, he bought a flat on the 4th story while we stayed at the second. My Ah Gong took care of me until i was 7. I believe this is why i had a slightly stronger command of hokkien than many of my friends. HAHaz....

ME and My Ah Ma..

When i knew how to crawl..HAhaz..Waa..I look soO cute!!

Mummy loves to take photos for me when i was young!!

Playing with my 奶嘴.

I was once cute and chubby too. My eyes are big!!

I was once cute and chubby too. My eyes are big!!

Wahhh...I want my presents. HAhaz..
Oh pls, i dun know the Indian girl behind me. HAhaz. I guess she was once my neighbour ba. And she was invited to my one year old celebration.

Lastly, pretty mum when she was 27.

My mum was once a chio bu..HAhaz...

That will be for today.

Signing off / 6.36pm / 22.12.06 / Friday

No comments: