Preparing for the storytelling activity

Brandon. Cute Boi!! Wanna give him a really hard pinch on his cheeks! Hahaz.
NoNoNo!! I wasn pinching this small little boy. I aren a psyco!!! I was just trying to get his attention. Trust me!!


Attentive kids trying to understand the morale of the story.


Activity time!! Crazy me and YuXian snatching away the jobs of members of the Reading Club. Hahaz.
Colouring Time!! Kids at work.
Like Me, KongLim volunteered to take part in the storytelling activity. But i did it because i love interacting with others. I enjoy the immense sense of satisfaction when i see others amazed of my intellectual skills. HAhaz...On the other hand, Kong Lim offer his service because he love kids!! He had little problems trying to get the kids to talk. And we can see that he simply loves them. From his eyes, i guess he wish that they were all his. ALL HIS KIDS!! HAhaz. No wonder "The more the merrier" was his answer to our question on how many kids does he want in future. HAhaz. KongLim will be a great dad!!
That will be for all!!! Looking forward to the next story telling session and the pinching of more kids. HAhaz. Just kidding.
Lastly, i will end with a picture.
JinHua, JianRong, Me and XueTing in Orchard.
No comments:
Post a Comment