Sunday, January 14, 2007

Frenz Since Young!!

yOYoz!!! SChool life was just as usual. Attending lectures and tutorials as if they were never ending. BoO!! Homework is piling up. BUt a big thank you to Jiang Bin and Yeu Mei for allowing me to join their group without having to do anything!! HAhaz..BUt at the sake presenting the whole project. HAhaz...

Gonna show u guys a few pictures..HAhaz. What a hard time i spent searching for them..

WE were friends since young!! HAhaz.....

Try looking out for Me and MEiQing..Hahaz. We were once in the same kindergarden!!!


Try searhing for KongLim and me!! HAhaz...we were from the same primary 2 class!!

The search begins now!!!!!

Come on guys!! Try your best to locate us!! HAhaz..

Okay...i shall reveal the answers now!!! HEre we go...!!

Try enlarging the photos. I have circled the faces of me and MEiqing!! HAhaz.
I wasn biting my teacher's hand. I was just shy then. I was a timid boy in the past, a far cry from the now "buay hiao bai" me!! MeiQing had her signature 娃娃头. Don't u guys agree that we was cute last time. HAhaz...


I have absolutely no idea why Kong Lim was so elated!! Hahaz...He had 2 twists in his hand while i was glum. This photo was taken because our form teacher then was about leave for his overseas studies trip. I remember i was his favourite student last time..HAhaz..

He always ask me to carry his books for him!! HAhaz...SO i took it that i was his favorite student. But kids often gauge their teacher's love for them by the times their teachers ordered them to carry books. Hahaz...Aren u once so??

Okay...Sorry for the boring entry.

LAstly, happy birthday Xueting!!! You are one lucky star because u get to be featured in my blog. HAhaz. Wishing u a really happy birthday and may all your dreams come true. I miss the midnight chats so much!!

Okay..gtg. Bye!!

sIgning off / 1.56pm / 14.1.07

No comments: