I better start blogging before my fans start to flood my tagboard. HAhaz..
Year 2007 will be a stressful year for me. COz got the dreadful "A" levels!!! But i have got my new year resolutions too!!!
1) To remove all ACNE, PIMPLES and SCARS from my face!!
2) To be quipped with better fashion sense!! I mean to look better.
3) KNow more friends!!!
4) To revive my passion for sickening maths!!
5) TO do well for my "A" levels
6) To stay healthy
7) To Get a silver for my NAFA test!!! SO i wun need to report for army early!!
Okay..that's all. HAhaz.
The first day of new year was spent working with MEiQIng. Hahaz...We shared lame jokes!! And an Ah BEng wanted to get MEiQIng's telephobe number. HAhaz. HE was selling durians beside our stall. He was caught stealing glances at MEiQing every 5 second. HAhaz..After the peak hours, we sat and chat. We decided to decorate the price cards and we drew smilely face on them. SEE~~

We started to imitate this expression!!!

I had anther shot of me with that expression. But i was really really ugly in that photo. SO i decide to take another shot of myself with that expression!! HAhz. Okay. I admit. i am not as 敬业 as MEiQIng.
Look~~~~

But dun blame me can!! When a 美女 does this. SHe is cute. But when it's my turn, you guys will puke. HAhaz..SO meiQing shall humour u guys instead!!
Okay. I admit!! WE are lame. ANd this is juz a boring entry of mine. Sorry if u didn enjoy it.
Bye. Once Again, happy new year!! We shall look forward to CHinese New YEar!!!! HOngBaos!! Red packets!!! Ang bAOs!!! HAhaz...
Signing off / 1.01am / 2.1.07
No comments:
Post a Comment