Are you terribly in need of money? iF you are, here is your chance to earn big bucks. Join Advertlets NOW!!!
As you can see, i am serving both Nuffnang and Advertlets. Both companies have their strengths and there aren rules that limit you from serving only one advertising company!!
So, what are you guys waiting for? Join Advertlets now!!!
For advertlets, you just have their Ad unit in your blog and you get money rolling in. It's true!! I know it sounds darn fake, but it's terribly true.
I was really shocked at first, but the moment i had Advertlets ad unit in my blog, the "Earnings Bar" started to roll!!! Even though this is little money, but 积少成多!!

Furthermore, you will not be rejected despite your blog having poor viewership. But of course, the more visitors coming to your blog, the more you earn~!
But beware, the connection speed at http://www.advertlets.com/ is terribly slow. For starters, please ask for my aid!! I had a hard time managing my account as the website don't lead you with a step by step procedure. Instead, you are thrown into a vast sea on your own.
So, what are you guys waiting for now!!! Join advertlets now!!
P.S: I shall give them a big punch if they are scamming us!! Let's hope they don't!!!
I am sorry but if you find this entry of mine too commercalised, just bear with it, k!! HAhaz
No comments:
Post a Comment