Soo, i guess this will only be a dream of mine. HAhaz..Sorry for the lack of updates. I am busy!! I need to study for my prelims!!!
ANyway, went to sinseh yesterday with xueting coz we were both sick. HAhaz. Actually, we aren really sick lah. But chinese herbs can help 调养 our 身体. Guess we both needed that. HAhaz..
Of course, we make use of every chance to camwhore!!!.jpg)
Camwhoring is our favourite hobby..HAHaz

I was so amused with this "eaten by the giant" pic in xueting's blog that i forced xueting to be the giant. But she refused and deleted the photo that we took. Of course, i didn want to be the giant too.
So, we both acted as the pitiful souls..HAhaz
.jpg)
HAhaz..Lame, i know!! But i can choose what i wish to post on my blog!! HAhaz...
Gtg, bye bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment