I am sure you guys know why i mentioned about SIM being not a bad choice in my previous entry.
Of course, i think i didn do well for my As. ACtually, i am quite sure that i won't do well for my As.
Okay, lets first talk about my General PAper. I did a question on environment. The question goes something like that:
Can countries preserve the environment when they are using increasing amount of resources to progress?
Obviously, the main points are "preserve the environment' and "using increasing amount of resources to progress"!!! But you know what!!!!
I wrote the whole essay on PROGRESS!!! ONLY PROGRESS. How stupid can i be?!?! So this means a CONFIRM fail for my essay. What's worst is writing out of point gets you only around 12 to 16 marks. Mind you!!! The paper is over 50 marks!!!!
One DOWN!!!
Ms Ng Sue Ling will probably laugh her head off if she sees this. She will blame this on my retribution for putting her in the limelight once again despite already trying desparately to shake her "Star Search" image off...HAhaz..
Next, i think i will probably get a D for my chinese or at most a C. Come on, don't doubt my words. I am pretty sure about the grades i am getting.
This morning, i had my Maths paper. Most people find them easy, and when ppl find them easy, i suffer. Of course, i know how to do a few sums, but i only got a low 26 marks for my maths paper during my prelims. So how much do you think i can improve within 2 weeks?
I will be getting a S for maths. For those who don't know what is a "S", it means a pass at O levels or literally a subpass!! Don't be sarcastic pls. I know what's on your mind. You will be probably thinking, "At least you will be getting a pass at O levels". ZZZzzz!!
Okay, i do admit that the later papers are my stronger subjects but lets just hope for the best. Assuming that i will get As for both my Chemistry and Econs, which sounds rather impossible,
I will be still getting a grade of
A A D S Gp:D7!!!!
To make things worst, econs is only a h1 subject. For those who don't understand, it means that it will have a lower percentage in my overall uni score!!!!
Furthermore, i may not get As for my Chem and Econs!!!!!
I can only hope for a miracle now. Let's just hope that those British Ang Mohs give me a 23 for my essay and a 27 for compre. Only with this, i can pass my general paper with a C6.
They better do so since they humiliated our trishaw uncle!!!!
OKay, not all of them!!!!
During the As, WanJIng asked, "Am i too shameless to ask for a miracle now?"
Hiaz.....I really think so too. I am here online but i am actually hoping for better grades...
How disgusting can i get?
No comments:
Post a Comment