Nah...i was just busy with this~~
豪杰春香!! NOt a bad drama!!! I will recommend this to those who are really bored.
Okay, time for an entry!!!
Do you guys like singing?? I guess you guys know I love to sing. HAhaz...Visiting Kbox is one of my favourite pastimes.
But there are certainly some behaviors in the karaoke room that really piss me off..here are some of them. Wonder if you agree with me?
1) People Who Talks Loudly When You Sing
When i sing, i expect the utmost attention from all my friends!!! Okay, you don't have to be really focused, but can you at least try your best to listen!!! My singing isn that awful!!! I hate it when others laugh loudly when i sing!!! I am a good listener if your vocal powers isn really that bad. HAhaz...Normally, i will swing my arms when my friends are singing. HAhaz....
2) People Who Holds On To The Mic
NOOO~~~~iT is NOT me!!!! I have changed for my better. Now, i don't hold on to the mic. I only sing songs that i have confidence in!!! HEHex!!! Pls stop holding on to the Mic esp if you don't sing well!!!! HAhaz...Of course, no one says it's an offence to sing if you croon the songs badly, but doing it really often will hurt my ear drums!!!! HAhaz...You can sing, but not so often, my dear...HAhaz...
3) People Who love to "Sing Along"
When the choice of your song arrives, someone detestable will suddenly scream, " 我陪你唱”OMG, this is not a SING ALONG session. I don't need your help!!!! Do you know you can repeat the song!!!! HAHaz....You will get extremely agitated esp if that song is your 主打歌!! Normally, i will sing the first half of the song, leaving the second half to my friend. HAhaz...Once again, it's definately alright if you sing along for a few times but NOT for every song.
I am sure there are more detestable behaviors in the karaoke room but i guess i shall not carry on. You guys can list them down in my tagboard if you really have the urge to carry on for me. HAhaz...
Anyway, Meiqing and I were chatting about a "rundown" when we visit Kbox. For those who don't know, a "rundown" means a list of songs that you will most ptobably sing when you go singing. HAhaz...I have a rundown too. See~~~
In no order of preferences, these songs are to be sung!!!!
1)勇敢 or 真实 (开桑曲)
2)勇气
3)爱的就是你
4)想太多
5)Any Hokkien Song of my perference
6)爱的主旋律*
7)选择*
*These songs are however subjected to the availability of my female friends....HAhaz
Okay, that's all for my lame entry. Bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment