Happy New Year!!! I am trying to sound overjoy, but in fact, i am feeling rather down now. HAhaz...
This is going to be a tough year for me. First, i am receiving my A level results. Next, i am enlisting in less than 4 months time. Time flies. I am already 18 this year. GOsh!!! I am 19 this year!!!! OMG!!!! Sometimes, i really feel old seeing 黑涩会妹妹 and 棒棒堂弟弟 in variety shows of Taiwan...HAHaz. It's okay if you don't know them.
It's time for my New Year resolutions. YEah, Yeah!!!! I just took a look at my new year resolutions of 2006. To my horror, i only fulfiled 2 of the the 7 that i had came up with. Actually, it's not exactly a shock for me lah, since 2007 was a really bad year for me. HAhaz...Okay, time for the resolutions.
1) First, i wish to have a clear skin. OMG, this is forever one of new year resolutions!!! Forever!!!! Despite being the leader of the soln to clear skin gang, nothing helps!!!! HAhaz, i wonder when will my skin recover. When i am 35? Coz i will be wishing for a skin with less wrinkles then. HAhaz.....
2) To Tour!! OMG, i really hope to tour Taiwan. My cousin told me that i will be able to if i am appointed as an officer after i finish my BMT!!! Gosh!!! Stop scaring me!!!!! I don't wish to have a really bad impression of Taiwan!!!! Apparently, only those who performed well will be appointed as an officer. Sounds alright huh. But to make things worst, you cant reject their offer!!! Officers have got to spend another 7 gruelling months in Taiwan, Brunei or Australia. I know i will not perform well, but i am often really really sway. Okay, enough!!! I am freaking out. I really hope to tour Taiwan before i get enlisted!!! But i know this is not going to happen!!! Gonna wait till i finish my NS ba....HAhaz.
3)To survive in the army. I guess i don't have to elaborate further.
4)That last one is a secret!!! HAhaz...
Once again, Happy New Year!!!
Yeah!!!
Bye!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment