Sunday, January 20, 2008

Review of hosts 2

I Found out something!!!! Fewer people are tagging my board now. HAha...OKay nvm. I know many of you are actually reading my blog. COz the stats says so. HAHA

Anyway, i heard a rumour saying that our A level results may be out before CHinese NEw Year!!!! God darn shit!!!! I don't wish to hear any enquires from my relatives on my results coz I know i won't do well!! Darn shit!!! HAha

OKAY, it's time for the review of the hosts!

IN:



The only 2 that i feel should continue their hosting career. Well~, they both have got a strong command chinese. I love Vivian Lai coz she is really funny when she tries to act like a bimbo. HAha. But Meiqing say she is one!


Let'see:





Being under the category of Let'see means they are generally okay. But they need more time to be better. First, Belinda may win us over with the programme Finding A Singaporean. But if you have noticed, she is speaking mostly English throughout the whole show. But her hosting skills are generally fine lah. I love her laughter!!!

Lee Teng will be the next host of Home Decor Survivor if there is another season. Trust me!! He is rather talented! Furthermore, he is armed with a great command of chinese lah. That is a plus point.

LAstly, Michelle CHong. SHe has bad hosting skills. But her plus point is she knows how to imitates people with different slangs. Variety shows like The NOose is rather suitable for her. But when it comes to 普威之夜, OMG!!! SHe needs to be replaced!!!

OUt:


OUT! It's hard to say why they cant host. But they are just lousy lah. Esp Shen Yun Ying. If i am not wrong, she made a mess out of Show Luo's press conference. Shibam, is it true? HAha. Cui Fang needs more chances lah. As for Calvin Soh, writing and singing songs will be much a better job for me.

LAst but not least, let's not forget

CHEN TAI MING!!!

OUT!!! OUT!!! OUT!!! OUT!!!! Producers of 普威之夜, pls get him replaced!!! Omg!! He is damaging my ear drums!!! Bad articulation and procuniation, that's all i can say.

Okay, that's all. I need to rush out my article for I-weekly!!! Bye

No comments: