It reads something like that:
U频道邀你当记者 访问张韶涵!
张韶涵即将来新加坡为新专辑《Ang5.0》 宣传,U频道让你有机会近距离接触这位小天后,甚至还有机会访问她,你的报道还将刊登在U频道网站上呢
小天后Angela张韶涵即将来新,出席两项活动,你将有机会以“记者”身份,采访活动,并访问张韶涵。
请告诉我们为什么你最能胜任这个“访问张韶涵”的工作。同时请写一段自我介绍,连同你的照片,姓名、身份证号码和联络号码电邮到XXXXX
WOO~~!!! I waS really excited when i saw this!!!! If you have been a reader of my blog, you will know that i aspire to be a reporter. Having such a good chance, how could i let this chance off. This is going to be such a good stepping stone for me. I will get to know ppl from Mediacorp and even I-weekly. Of course, i participated in the contest!!!
And, in my bid to win the job of the reporter, i wrote a really really nice essay on myself.
Okay, i know you will be really eager to know what i had wrote. Fine, this was what i had wrote.
你好,我是王嘉阳。
今天写这篇文章的目的是想述说我为什么最能胜任这个“访问张韶涵”的工作。首先,我觉得我的华语程度非常的不错。我在中学和高中时期,除了都是高级华文的学生之外,我也是裕廊初级学院中文学会的会长,任职期为两年。(2006-2007)。除此之外,我参加了HSK的汉语水平考试(中级),也获得了Grade A的成绩。(注∶最好的成绩为Grade A) 最后,我也参加了商务汉语考试。在读与听得部分获得了Level 4的成绩,说与写的部分则获得了Level 5的成绩。(注∶最好的成绩为Level5) 这证明了我具备成为记者的首要条件---语文程度要好。
而且,我一直以来都对娱乐记者这份工作很感兴趣。去年,我也参加了958城市频道所主办的《校园记者争霸赛》,也打入了半决赛。虽然,我不能赢得这场比赛,但这个比赛让我更肯定自己未来要从事记者的工作。
最后,我对于娱乐新闻也拥有很好的敏锐度。这一两年来,我有不时地发表自己的一些作品,希望能够借此累计自己的写作经验。其中,我所发表的文章也曾多次在各大报章杂志上刊登过。我绝不是空口说白话,在我的电邮里,我将会把我之前被刊登的作品全都attached to this email.
我真的真的很希望自己可以拥有访问张韶涵的这个机会。希望你们会给我这个机会,谢谢。
OKay!!! Stop laughing!!!
I know i may be a little exaggerating but i need to promote myself. Knowing that little knew about this event, i thought i stand a very very very good chance since little cheena poks are going to participate!!! I was really really really looking forward to this opportunity!!!
But~! BUt~! But~!!!!!
Before just the day before Angela Zhang is coming, i chanced upon a devastating news on Mediacorp's website. Actually, i didn chanced upon that news. I went to look for news on that reporter thingy because i did not receive any email from Mediacorp despite having only left just a day to the arrival of Angela Zhang.
To my horror,
原定3月2日至3月5 日来新为新专辑《ANG 5.0》宣传的Angela张韶涵, 由身体状况出现问题,没办法乘搭长途飞机,只好取消此趟新加坡宣传行程.
Yesh!! This was just what it wrote.
Oh yeah, there was a competition for entry passes to Angela’s autograph session. So, there was this small little section: 持有签唱会通行证的朋友看过来
YEAH!!! THAT'S ALL!!!! ALLL!!!!!!
What about those that participated in that reporter thingy? They didn give a darn!!!! Not even a single word was mentioned.
I was so so so upset and angry then!!!!
Friends, do you know how sway can i be!!!
I am really really sway!!! Often, i will look at my lifeline on my palm and ALWAYS, i am shock by the number of lines that are cutting through my lifeline!!
Being a traditional chinese, i believe that having lines cutting through your lifeline means that you are going to have a hard life.
Personally, i think my life is really really tough. I am leading a hard life. HAHa...
有人说机会是留给有准备的人。
Fuck 啦. 谁说的!
SAdden...=(
No comments:
Post a Comment