Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rule #1

The soln to clear skin gang went to catch Rule 1 since Melvin is going back to camp tomorrow. I am really glad that Melvin is not an officer because this means that we can still hang out during the weekends!!! YAy!!!


I think Rule 1 has a rather good plot. Fiona Xie is hot, so is Shawn Yue. Ekin CHeng is hmmm......HAha. But Fiona Xie's voice was dubbed and the dubbed voice was really really disgusting to listen.

Of course, we had to camwhore after the movie. HAHa...

Our attempt at promoting the movie. HAha


Soln to the clear skin gang!! Omg!!! Our skin are all smooth now!!! HAHa...This is because my handphone only has a megapixel of 2!! HAHa..I love lousy cameras!!!

Vivi and Melvin. Oh yeah, Meiqing has a new name. She is Vivi now!!! HAHa...This is because she resembles Vivian Xu Ruo Xuan in one of our photos, so we decided to call her VIvi. HAha

Errrr...Melvin is lost!!! HAHa...(See the print on the tee)

Melvin and me. The Army Boys!!! HAHA

Vivi and me. I look terrible in this photo but since Vivi looks cute, i shall just post this pic. Haha.

White faces but nice pic. HAha...

HAha..Gtg, bye!!!

No comments: