Friday, May 21, 2010

Having Braces

How does it feel to have braces in your mouth?

Actually, it feels rather terrible.

It feels like having metal pieces in your mouth. Hahaha.

I just put on my braces this tuesday. Some of the metals are poking against my lips and they are causing ulcers to form.

I didn feel much strain on my teeth on the first day. However, i am starting to feel the strain on the bottom row of my teeth now. Hahaha. Furthermore, the strain is totally unbearable when you try to bite something.

I am surviving on porridge everyday now. My colleagues did mention that i am getting thinner. Hahhaa. Sometimes, i feel really annoyed because I am never full.

I cant pronounce words properly now too. Previously, i used to hate Pierre Png for speaking bad Mandarin on TV.

Now, I sound like i speak with a short tongue!! Hahhaa.

I cant say the 四是四,十是十 rhythm anymore!!!!

I am now in the midst of a competition. Previously, I thought I stand a really good chance at winning. Now, I think i am going to lost the competition because of my bad pronunciation of chinese words. Hahaha.

Okay, i need to go.

Bye. Hopefully, my teeth will turn out really pretty!!!! Hahaha.

7 comments:

Meiqing said...

Don't worry! Just try your best for the competition. We'll be there to support you! And I thought Pierre's mandarin improved a lot

Jiayang said...

Mq, I will take that competition as a valuable exp because I think I really won't win it this time round.

Anonymous said...

Why did you delete my comment? scared to let people know what kind of person you are?

Meiqing said...

Shut up anonymous.

Jiayang said...

Well, Anonymous. I can do whatever i want to MY blog.

If you are leaving irresponsible comments, i can delete your comments too.

Anyway, i really want to thank you for being such a loyal fan of my blog. You are contributing to my earnings. Hahaha. Do visit often.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Another unknown person. Looks Lyk there are other ppl who dont like you too. Be less boastful will be better. Reflect on your actions.

Jiayang said...

Anonymous, you can don't visit my blog if you feel that i am boastful. No one is forcing you to do so.