Friday, June 11, 2010

I Can Perhaps Go To China

FOR FREE!!!!

Hahaha. Yeah!!! You didn see wrongly!!!! I will be perhaps going to China for free!!! Remember the competition I took part in, the organisers are planning to pay for all my accommodation and tickets. Hahah. However, i won't be there to participate in the competition. I will just be a spectator!! Hahaha.

I have already filled up the application form. If nothing goes wrong, i will be flying to China on thr 30th of July for free. Hahaha.

Well, i am not very excited about it. Hahaha. However, i will not miss the chance since it's for free.

Anyway, I was really annoyed by the waiter at Subway today.


As you all know, i have just put on my braces. Thus, i will always request for my burgers to be cut into quarters. I will also always request for a knife and a fork whenever I am dining in a fast food restaurant.

I always have no problems with my request for a fork and a knife.

Today, i actually had!!!

I was at subway with my colleagues today. As usual, I requested for a fork and a knife.

However, the waiter's reply to me was

"The knife and the fork is only for people who ordered the salad."

What kind of reply is this!!!!

" I just need a fork and a knife because I am having braces now."

Know what the waiter replied me!!!

He said, " I can cut your burger into 4 parts instead of 3 but the knife and the fork is just for customers who had ordered the salad."

WTH!!! This is madness.
I was so annoyed till I said, " I just need my fork and knife! I can talk to your manager about it if you cant give me a knife and fork. "

The waiter reminds me of a friend that I had in the army. Everything must be according to the rules and regulations!!!

Okay, i gtg soon.

This is such a boring entry. Hahaha. Bye.

2 comments:

Mei Qing said...

Oh my god! You're going China?! That will be a really good experience.

Don't be angry! So you got your forks and knife?

Jiayang said...

Hahaha. I wasn THAT furious. I was just annoyed by the fact that the waiter insisted that the fork and knife was for people who had ordered the salad.

Anyway, nothing about the China trip has been confirmed. Furthermore, i was just be a spectator there. Hahaha.