Thursday, July 15, 2010

About My Job

This is not an entry to complained about my job. Hahaha.

I always complained about how stressful my job is. However, I am still working in the company now. Hahaha. I guess this is because I can still derive some joy from my job.

Sometimes, I feel glad when my candidates thank me from the bottom of their hearts when you find them a job. I am unable to administer the contract for people who got permanent jobs through me as I am just a temp staff now So, my mentor will have to do the job for me. At times, my candidates will request to speak to me after my mentor had finished administering the contract with them. That is because they want to thank me personally. Hahaha. I thought that was really nice of them!!!! Hahaha.

Anyway, there was this guy who came over to my company for an interview about a month ago. He wanted the position of a lab technician for six months as he will be furthering his studies next year. At that moment, i really thought that it was impossible for me to find him a job. Hahaha.

Nevertheless, i still kept his profile with me. Amazingly, I actually found him a job yesterday!!! Hahaha.

Guess what he wrote to me

Can you guys read this?

If you cant, press on the ctrl button on your keyboard and scroll either up or down. The screen will expand gradually and you will be able see the photo. Hahaha.

Wow, i was indeed flattered.

My candidate actually wanted to write me a letter of compliment. Hahaha. Actually, I didn do anything extrodinary nice. I just merely mentioned that I was afraid that the job will not be suitable for him.

Anyway, I didn send him the email of my superior!! Hahaha. I replied him saying that it was actually part of my job to do the job matching process for him and that I will be happy enough if he likes his job. Hahaha.

Hahaha..Felt really great to receive such an email.

Okay, it's time to go.

Anyway, i am doom this week. I am not doing well enough!!!!

Hahaha. Bye!!!

2 comments:

Mei Qing said...

That's so sweet, you must be really happy! :D

Jiayang said...

Hahaha. Yeah, i wan rather happy.

But i really hope that the job that i found him was really what he wanted.