Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stressful

I didn want to blog about my work at first but I needed to do so because it's really bothering me.

Seriously, i don't know if my extension of contract with my company was the right thing to do. Hahaha.

I think work is still fine but I hate working now because my superiors are suddenly very strict with me. I guess that is because I am not following the correct procedure of how the job matching process should be like. However, I really find those procedure a hassle. What's wrong with not following them if I can do the job!!!!

Well, the answer is simple.

You can do adsolutely anything if you do well for the job.

If you don't, you jolly well follow the procedures like as if they are antidotes to your bad sales.

Seriously, I don't think that I am doing that badly. I think I did fine.

However, my superiors think otherwise. They love to look at how many temps i can fill every week instead of the overall sales!!!

I know the procedures were there for a reason but I just find them a chore.

I was scolded by being late for just 5 minutes the week before but my superior came to work 15 minutes late last week.

See the difference~!

Knew what she said, "What's the time now? It's 8.35am. You are 5 minutes late. Why are you late? "

I merely answered, " I woke up late."

In the end, I got blasted for being 5 minutes late.

She said, "That is not an excuse right! Can you not be late again? This is not your first time late!"

Well, that was like my second time!!! Anyway, i got reprimanded when I was late the first time too. That is what i get for speaking the truth. I should have cooked up a reason saying that I had stomach ache the moment i reached the JTC building. Furthermore, I was just late for 5 minutes. I am not trying to give myself excuses for being late but being 5 minutes late is still rather acceptable right.

I don't get compliments when i do well but when i don't, I am pulled into the office for some motivational talk. Hahaha.

Amazingly, the motivational talk turned out fine. Hahaha.

They said things like me being not as aggressive as before. Hahaha. According to them, they hear less of my voice now and they perceive that I had less passion for work now.

True enough, I felt tired for that week and my tiredness had indeed resulted in a poorly fared week. Hahaha.

However, I had new cases coming in the next week but I just didn feel like mentioning. Thus, i just acknowledged all that they had said.

Well, who will have the passion for work every single day? Hahaha.

Enough complaining. Hahaha.

Anyway, I am just left with 2 more weeks to go and I will be heading for China.

I will do extremely well this month!!!!!

Bye.

No comments: