China was really fun. Hahaha. Actually, the activities there were actually rather boring but I made many many friends there~~~!!!
We hang out together everyday and my friends cried so hard on the day that we had to leave. Hahhaa.
Anyway, many thought that I was there to participate in the competition. No!! I am not!!! I was just there to view the competition. Also, many thought that this was a competition for people from China, Hongkong and Taiwan but this is not true. Hahah. I thought so too at first but it's actually a competition for students from Universities all over the world. However, their first language cannot be Chinese.
Anyway, just some photos from the China trip. I didn took many photos during my 10 days stay there as my camera was faulty. Hahaha.
The very first hotel that I stayed in!!!
It is a 5 star hotel. Hahaha. However, things started to change for the worst when we headed to HuNan from BeiJing. Hahaha. We stayed in 3 star hotels and you can definitely see a difference in the facilities provided.
Took a photo with my friends on the day of the finals. Hahaha. Well, i don't know the guy on the extreme left. Hahaha. All of a sudden, he wanted to take a photo with us!!! Hahaha.Hahahaa. It was absolutely FREE and I just spent around $40 in China. Hahaha.
This China trip has leave me with lots of fine memories. I am seriously missing my friends now.
This China trip has leave me with lots of fine memories. I am seriously missing my friends now.
Also, the passion that everyone there have for Chinese really gave me a shock. There was this girl from 哈萨克斯坦, she just started learning Chinese for just 8 months. I am sorry. Please do not ask me for the English name of her country because i really don't know. Hahaha. Needless to say, her command of the Chinese language is not really good. However, her eagerness to learn really to shock me. I merely just said a word that she didn understand, she held her hand out and directed me to write the word and the HanYu PinYing on her palm. She started speaking to me a lot from that moment because she hope that through our conversations, she can learn more new terms.
Many from other countries are learning Chinese the hard way because they don't have the environment to learn Chinese. However, you will be really amazed by how well they speak. Here in Singapore, every Chinese is given the chance and environment to learn their mother tongue well but most don't wish to put in more effort to learn the languge well. Hiaz.
Well, enough of my national education.
More blog entries coming out after i get the photos from my friends!!! Hahaha.
Stay tuned to my blog!!!
1 comment:
Your teeth looks a lot straighter now! Looks like you really enjoyed the trip :D
Post a Comment