Sunday, August 15, 2010

汉语桥 (三)

Once again, i am back with updates on my China Trip.

I found out that i can blog about what I have done everyday in China because i cant really remember what exactly happened now!!! Hahaha.

Today's entry will be on activities before i headed to HuNan. We spent 2 days in BeiJing before heading to HuNan.

On the second day, i can only remember that we visited the Great Wall of China now.

Before setting off, I had breakfast at the hotel.


This was where I had breakfast for 2 days before heading to HuNan. Nice environment. Food was rather mediocre.


Camwhored while taking my breakfast

Chatted with Australians and an Italian. Hahaha. The guy and the lady on the left are Australians while the other guy on the right is an Italian. Guess what we talked about! Hahha. I was discussing about immigration issues with the Australians as both our countries are facing immigration problems now. I don't quite like the influx of new immigrants. Haha.


Taken before we went onto the bus. From left: Me, Rie(Japan), Thailiand Representative and Cleo (Singapore)

Lunch before we started climbing the Great Wall Of China. I really forgot what happened before we had our lunch. Hahaha.

Taken after lunch. From left: Tom (Australia), Spohia (I forgot which country is she from), Me, Cleo (Singapore), Thailand Representative, Yumi (Japan)


Taken while we were on our way to the Great Wall of China. We have over 160 participants this year!!! Hahaha. This is just half a bus of participants!!! Hahaha.



Finally, the Great Wall Of China!

It was really very tiring for me since i have not been exercising since feb. Hahaha. You can never reach the top of the Great Wall of China. Hahhaa. Anyway, the Great Wall of China is badly polluted. Litters can be seen everywhere!! EVERYWHERE!!! There was even smell of pee at some of the pavilions. Sometimes, i wonder why the Chinese even litter at the Great Wall of China. It's the most famous places of interest in China. Furthermore, it's one of the great wonders of the world! Imagine Singaporeans littering near the Merlion? That is totally insane.

Well, it may be the visitors who littered but i am sure the Chinese definitely contributed to the rubbish too. Hahhaa.


Started to make more new friends. Keiichi from Japan. He is small in size but I think he is a really clever guy. Unlike a typical Japanese, he speaks Japanese, English, Cantonese and Chinese. He took up Cantonese and Chinese in Universtity before heading to HongKong for a half a year exchange. In HongKong, lessons are conducted in English and that was when he polished up his English. He already found a job in a Japanese MNC even before he graduated from school. We discussed about touring HongKong together when we were both in China. Hopefully, we will be able to meet in HongKong together soon! Hahaha. I need to work hard and learn a third language soon. Hahhaa.



A group shot of most of the participants!!!

On one of the 2 days, we visited the Main Office of the Confucious Institute in Beijing. Didn took many photos there. Hahaha.

Took a photo with my Korean and Japanese friends. The Singapore flag is in between the Japan and Korean flag. See~!!! Hahaha. i always joked that we are like the elites of Asia. Hahaha. All 3 countries have a strong economy unlike other Asian countries. Hahaha. From left: Me, Rie (Japan), Joo Hee (Korea), Naoto (Japan), Fuyumi (Japan) and Keiichi (Japan)

More updates soon. Bye.

2 comments:

Mei Qing said...

Did you have many "and then" moments at Great Wall of China?

Jiayang said...

Amazingly, there wasn lots of "and then" moments at the Great Wall of China because I was always climbing. Hahhaa. Furthermore, there were many of us and you can definitely find someone to talk. Thus, i didn had to stare at the scenary and experience those "and then" moments. Hahhaa.