Sunday, September 12, 2010

Everything With Fries

Went dining with my best friends at Everything with Fries.

Seriously, food wasn that nice and service was really bad. First, we requested for iced water and the waitress told us that there wasn enough cups in the restaurant at the very moment!! Wth! Aren restaurants supposed to have cups more than the maximum capacity that they can manage? Next, they didn pass us the forks when they served their food. Are they expecting us to eat with our hands?!?! Lastly, they forgot an order of us and made John waited for his order for more than 30 minutes!!!! This is totally unacceptable!!


Melvin with his REALLY TOUGH pork chop.



Sometimes, it is really nice to just listen to my friends talk about lives. Hahhaa. Anyway, we were all so agitated when we talked about our skin. Hahha. I really hope that we will all have good skin.


Friends forever.

2 comments:

Mei Qing said...

I like your camera :D

Jiayang said...

YEah, my camera take pretty photos. I like my camera too.