Saturday, September 04, 2010

Shopping Trip

Went shopping with Meiqing yesterday.

Meiqing bought lots of pretty clothes while I just bought a book. I saw a nice vest but I wonder if it's worthwhile to get a vest now. Hahaha.



Our outfits yesterday. As usual, Meiqing dressed fasionably while I looked just like an average joe. Hahaha.

We bought books to enrich ourselves. Hahhaa. I need to buck up on the command of my chinese language now!!!! There are many Chinese and Malaysians in Chinese studies!!! They are seriously freaking me out. Hahhaa.

Shall end off with photos that were taken when we were having dinner. Hahaha.
School is starting next tuesday!!!

Friends in Ntu, feel free to meet me for lunch. =)

3 comments:

Mei Qing said...

Stop lying. I didn't buy A LOT! -.-

yoko said...

你穿的T恤很酷~~~!!!!;b

Jiayang said...

Meiqing: You bought 2 dresses and a book!!!! Hahaha.

Yoko: 真的吗?谢谢。哈哈哈。