안녕하세요~!!!
I am going crazy over a particular Korean variety show these days. The title of the Korean variety show is We Got Married. OMG!! It's darn nice. Hahaha. It's actually a reality show which brings Korean pop idols together and let them experience a married life.
I know many of you will probably think that I am mad now. Hahhaa.
I dont care. It's really a really really really nice show~!!!!
I am going crazy over a particular Korean variety show these days. The title of the Korean variety show is We Got Married. OMG!! It's darn nice. Hahaha. It's actually a reality show which brings Korean pop idols together and let them experience a married life.
I know many of you will probably think that I am mad now. Hahhaa.
I dont care. It's really a really really really nice show~!!!!
OMG!!! I cant seem to get enough of the show till I went to look at all the previous episodes~~!!! Hahahaa.
Gosh~! When will the next episode be coming up?!?!?!
6 comments:
I thought the international couple is really cute! (:
Who is the international couple?
International couple is Nichkun (Thailand) and Victoria (China).
HAHAHA..But i like Adam couple more!!! Hahhaa. You are right. WGM is just to deceive single people like us. Hahaha.
I prefer the international couple, they are more natural? I watched like 5 episodes yesterday.
Adam couple is more natural!
Post a Comment