
Actually, I always give up my seat for those who need it more than me. I think you can also give up your seat even if you are not sitting on the reserved seats. However, there are times when I am unsure if I should give up my seat! Hahaha.
1) Is He/She Old Enough
First, I am unsure if that uncle or auntie is consider old enough. Seriously, how old is old? Hahaha. I think someone in his/her 50s is still consider rather young. Usually, I only give up my seats to those who look really feeble. I am not trying to be mean but the retirement age is now set at more than 62. I cant be giving up my seat for someone who is deems fit and healthy to work by the government. Furthermore, some may find it an insult if they think they are not that old. Today, an auntie stood right in front of the reserved seat and starting staring at the guy who was sitting on the reserved seat. Complying to the immense pressure let out the eyes of the lady, the guy just offered his seat to her. I felt rather puzzled because that lady look like she is just in her 40s. She could be at the very most in her early 50s....I wont give up my seat for her. Hahha.
2) Pregnant or fat
Next, I am always unsure if the lady is fat or she is pregnant. Some ladies have thin limbs so when they have bulging tummies, i can easily see that they are pregnant. However, some are not really slim and it makes it hard for me to determine if she is pregnant or fat. I am sure you must have watched several sponsored variety shows of channel 8 by Expressions, Jean Yip or London Weight Management! Often, girls on these variety shows mentioned that they sink into depressions because many give up reserved seats to them thinking that they are pregnant! I don't wish to be a baddie!!!! Hahhaa. Therefore, I will choose the safest way if i am unsure and continue to sit on my seat.
Okay, i guess this summarizes my dilemmas when it comes to giving up of seats to the others. Hahhaa.
Just felt like blogging because of what i saw this evening. Hahhaa. I guess it's a break from the stress the comes from my mid term this friday!!!
Uni life is boring and tough. Tons of stuff to study.
Bye~!!!
1 comment:
I agree with it. Sometimes I don't know if I should give up my seat for someone whom I think is in need of it.
Post a Comment