Monday, October 25, 2010

Rude Taxi Driver

I woke up late today and I need to cab to school.

The taxi driver was really rude~!

I wanted the taxi to just go straight after it entered NTU because the taxi had to go straight or i will never reach my destination. Thus, I said, "Uncle,你一直走直直。”

Know what is his reply??

OMG! He was darn rude!!!!

This was his reply!!!!

“小弟,去Changi也是一直走直直leh!!"

WTF!

Furthermore, it was in a really sarcastic tone!!!

Is he having his Monday blues~!!! What's wrong with my instructions!!

Anyway, I just feel like posting this photo. Hahhaa.


My attempt at an emo pic. Hahaha.

I seem to enjoy being alone these days~! Hahhaa.

Anyway, credits to YiLong for taking this photo for me.

Bye.

4 comments:

Mei Qing said...

The picture doesn't look upset or what. But it's nice!

Jiayang said...

Meiqing, Thanks.

I guess the photo dont look upset because I always give people the impression that I am very cheerful.

Zhi Xian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zhi Xian/Cleo said...

Nice profile pic! Hey, I think it would be nicer if you remove the frame of the pic.