Saturday, October 02, 2010

Wedding = Socialising

Went to my cousin wedding yesterday.

My cousin held her wedding at Meritus Mandarin Hotel.


This was my outfit for the wedding.

I think I need to grow some meat. Hahhaa. I look skinny.

I felt a little tired during the wedding as I had to do a lot of socialising. Hahaha. During the wedding, I had to put up a pretentious smile when talking to my uncles, aunties and cousins. Questions like when are you getting a girlfriend/boyfriend and when are you getting married are always posed to the younger generation. Perfect starters for conversations!!! Seriously, I am sure many of us are sick of answering these questions. However, we still have to reply our relatives with a smile because they are JUST being concerned. Hahaha. I am not really pissed off but this has already become the norm for all family gatherings. I dont always meet up with my relatives so I dont think it's okay for me to tell them about my relationships once I see them. I believe my relatives will probably think that I am mad if I suddenly start sharing all my problems with them yesterday. Nevertheless, I think I am rather close to some of my relatives.

However, I am not too sure what kind of questions can we ask during family gatherings. I got to admit that I ask lame questions like how is school and when are you enlisting too. Hahaha.

Okay okay. I guess I need get used to this since i am guilty of asking lame questions too. Hahhaa.

Anyway, I offically declare that I am too stupid for musical instruments.

Anyway, I should be studying but I am not!!!!

Bye!!

5 comments:

zhixian(cleo) said...

Nobody is perfect. I believe that practise makes perfect. Looking forward to your guitar performance one day!

Mei Qing said...

I think it's only normal for relatives to ask those questions. Anyway! You are really thin. I'm jealous.

Jiayang said...

ZhiXian: I really dont think I have the talent to play the guitar. It's really difficult. Hahhaa.

Meiqing: You are thin too. I understand but sometimes, it can be rather annoying. Hahaha.

Mei Qing said...

That's so... I'm not thin. I'm chubby (: But we have no choice. We live in this world whereby everyone asks these questions.

Jiayang said...

I know and I am guilty of asking such questions too. However, we are just too tired of answering such questions sometimes.