Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

It has been a long time since I last blogged because I was busy preparing for my exams.

Merry Christmas!!!!

Meet up with a few of my friends yesterday. John prepared Christmas gifts for all of us while Mom baked cookies. Hahhaa. Not forgetting Michelle's Christmas cards that took us by surprise!! Hahaha.


Despite it's appearance, the cookies were rather nice. Hahaha.


We are missing Melvin and Meiqing in the photos because Melvin doesn like taking photos and Meiqing is enjoying her holidays in China now.

Michelle is looking prettier now with her newly reborned hair. Woo~!!

A big thank you to YiLong, Michelle and John for their hand written cards!!

Once again, Merry Christmas. I hope you guys enjoyed yourself in this festive season too!!

I will be flying off to Thailand soon. =)

I hope the trip will be enjoyable.

Bye.

1 comment:

Mei Qing said...

You guys had loads of fun. Merry Christmas! :D